WHY CAPPY WEARS A HAT :)
ok, this story was made up by me and the help of my best friend. it's REALLY funny. and when i say funny, i mean that you'll be rolling on the floor dying of laughter:) me and my friend made our little siberian hamsters into ham hams.
well, mine's name is mashimaro and she's supposed to be telling this story. at the end they sorta get in a fight:) email shortysk8rchik33@aol.com or zimlover90@yahoo.com for cuute little pics of mashimaro and our other ham hams ash and toastios.

once upon a time. wait a sec. that's no way to start a STORY!!!! eh. ok, here it goes.
why cappy wears a hat (it's greeeeen).
Cappy's mother, Olivia was, uh, pregnant. (warning: kids do not try this at home) OLivia felt a jolt of pain shoot up through her SpInE thingy. She knew it was time for the dreadful trip to the hospital. Dreadful meaning, she had to go there, alone. All, alone(oooohhh). OLivia's husband had been, uh, mean. So, sadly he and Olivia had seperated:(.
OLivia started her trip to the hospitol. ooohh, hospital.
Olivia was afraid of pregnant ladies. She was afraid of pregnant ladies from the AWFUL incident at the, BLUE LAGOON. AT the BLUE LAGOON a pregnant lady and her husband were sitting in a boat driftin' away. Well, they didn't drift for long, after THEY TIPPED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well the lady being pregnant and all swam herself to shore, and found the baby . . . GONE!! The baby didnt fall out of her or anything. It was just, uh, gone or it disolved or somethin'.
So, well after that, Olivia NEVER like pregnant ladies or ladies getting pregnant or pregnant, ladies pregnant, uh yeah. Well, Olivia was REAlly mad at her husband for getting her into this mess. But, now she was kinda glad that she was pregnant. She told herseld that everything woulld be ALright.

By the time Olivia had reached the hospital. The doctors rushed her to the emergency room. Olivia PUSHED and PUSHED REAlly hard. she PUSHED and PUSHED some more. man, she thought, if that thing doesn't come outta me then some poo might.
FINALLY, the baby was pushed outta her. except, there was only one problem.
THE BABY CAME OUT BUTT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, the baby was kinda stuck their. butt sticken' out and all.
SO, the docters came to the rescue. they pulled that baby outta there. well, they tried to at least. the baby sttttttttttrrrrrrrreeeeeeeetttcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeddddddd (stretched) all the way across the room!!!(heheheheheheh)
that little brat thing was getting strecthed with its head still stuck!!!
Finally the baby's head popped out and flopped around like a chicken.
the nurse took the baby to get cleaned. yah, then she brought him back. the nurse gave the baby to Olivia. Olivia smiled.
The only problem was that she didn't have a name to put on the birth certificate.
THEN Olivia's husband slammed the hospital door open. "GIMME THAT BABY" he yelled.
"NO!!!!!!!!!" said OLivia
"i'll poo on yoooouuu." threatened the husband

Olivia was so mad at what the husband had done to her in the past. and did to her,. or was doing to her. SO, she kicked him in the groin, poured kerosene on him, and lit him on fire!!!! YAY!

So, back to signin the certificate. SHe looked at her baby and notice a chunk o' fur outta his head. Apparently from being stretched so damn long his fur got pulled off. So, the doctors had given Olivia a green cap to cover that eeeuughh spot.
Olivia knew just the right thing to name him. Cappy. awwwwwww
THE END


NO IT ISN"T!!!!!! yelled cappy, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WENT MASHIMARO!!!! tell the truth.

SHUT UP! DAMN YOU, YOU SMELL ODOROUS OF FEET!!! said mashimaro

I'M TELLING ON YOUUUUU whined cappy.

GET AWAY FROM ME YA LITTLE FEETUS screamed mashimaro