THERE were two hamsters named Rachel and ummm......I dunno.....Bob. They lived a peaceful life in their little hamster town bein' all stupid and things. BUT,it wouldn't be for long cause THEY WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!! yeeeeesss, a tiny feeeeetus......

SOON the baby was aaaaalmost due and Rachel felt it. The day came and they had to walk 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, and with no shoes, and nothing covering their feet! They were getting tired, SO they hitched a ride on a friendly block of wood! There was only one problem, THERE WAS NO STREET!!!! SO, they had to cut themselves a street using herings, and the herings SMELLED!!!!! WHOOOOO, THEY SURE DID SMELL!!!!!! WHEN they got done with the street, EVERYBODY came from miles around to see the new street, and why they made it, because there was already a street across...the...umm...street!

They then got back up on their wooden block and rode away into the sunset with the song "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" playing in the background. Some people stopped and looked at them with tears in their eyes and said, "MAN!!! Those people sure had a really nice block of wood!!"

And nowwwww, FOR SOME RANOM NONESCENSE!!!!!!!!!

PLAYING A BAGPIPE IS JUST LIKE SQUEEZING A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER years, and YEARS of traveling they FINALLY reached the hospital. The doctors took Rachel away to the emergency room while Bob paced the floor, knawing on the drapes. THEN, a doctor called him into the room to see. Rachel sat there with a baby. THEY WERE SO HAPPY!!!! They wanted to know if the little brat was a boy or a girl, and to their surprise, THE DOCTOR DIDNT KNOW!!!!!!!! uhhhh, yeah. SO WHEN THE BIRTH CERTIFICAT WAS HANDED TO THEM.....THEY DIDNT HAVE A NAME!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo, they named it "Standy" because they didn't know if it was a boy or a girl.

After that, THEY WENT HOME!! Days past and Standy got bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER!!!!! SOON THE BRAT FILLED UP THE WHOLE ROOM!!!!!!!!!

Nobody noticed......

One day, the Standy's parental units were taking it for a walk and SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!!!!

and Standy started to get REALLY STRETCHED OUT!!!!!! Then something AMAZING happened.........STANDY SPILT INTO TWO SEPARATE HAMS!!!!!!!!! A BOY AND A GIRL!!!!!!! STAN AND SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and uhhh, nobody noticed........ I have run out of ideas, sooooooooooo, THAT IS HOW STAN AND SANDY CAME TO BE!!!!!!!!!.............................. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

"MASHIMARO!!!!! THAT IS SOOO TOTALLY UNCOOL!!!!!" Sandy yelled.

"SHUT UP YOU FEET SMELLING OF.....THING!!!!!!!!!" MashiMaro yelled back.

"NOBODY YELLS AT MY SISTER!!!" Stan joined in.

"CAN IT BEFORE I BITE BOTH YER FACES OFF YOU FEEEEETUSES!!!!!!!!!" MashiMaro shrieked.